State Job Openings
- CURRENT OPENINGS - View current job opportunities in Idaho State Government.
- TEMPORARY OPENINGS - View temporary positions that may span a period of a few days, several months, or a season.
- PROMOTIONAL OPENINGS - View department and statewide promotional opportunities for classified state employees.
Information on the hiring process for classified jobs with the State of Idaho:
- An overview of the process
- How to apply for a state job
- Types of exams and how they are scored
- The creation of hiring lists
- Timelines for the hiring process
Applicants who are unable to complete any portion of the application process due to disability or religion should contact the Division of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-554-5627.
Requests for reasonable accommodations should be initiated at the time an application is submitted. Some requests for accommodation may require you to submit documentation from a physician.
In accordance with Executive Order #2009-10, all newly hired employees will be subject to the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program established by the United States Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to aid employers in verifying employment eligibility. Our participation in the E-Verify Program does not exempt us from the obligation to complete a Form I-9 for everyone we hire.