Frequently Asked Questions
Evaluations created in Employee Appraiser are NOT in the I-PERFORM system. To get a copy of evaluations completed in Employee Appraiser, contact HR or Employee Services, as appropriate. If the previous evaluation was completed in I-PERFORM:
- If the employee and supervisor are still the same (i.e., I supervised Wendy last year and did her eval in I-PERFORM last year) and the PEL hasn’t changed, both the employee and supervisor can see it.
- If the employee has switched positions/PELs (i.e., Lauren reported to Sheryl and Sheryl did her evaluation; Lauren has subsequently promoted and now reports to Bri, and that was also a change in PEL), then the “current” supervisor (Bri) cannot access the most recent evaluation on file, but the employee (Lauren) can. In this example, if Bri wants to see the previous evaluation, then she can either ask Lauren to print it for her, or e-mail the I-PERFORM helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org) and request a copy.
- If the employee has a new PEL and the same supervisor, the PEL still needs to be updated.
- Select the “Does Not Achieve Performance” option
- In the Key Responsibilities section, type; “Did not satisfactorily complete entrance probation”
- In the Performance Summary section, type; “Did not satisfactorily complete entrance probation”.
- Route the evaluation for approval.
- Have the agency HR contact email the I-PERFORM helpdesk (email@example.com) to request that the evaluation indicates the employee refused to sign, and to approve the “Does Not Achieves” performance evaluation.